About WiFi-PumpkinThe WiFi-Pumpkin is a rogue AP framework to easily create these fake networks, all while forwarding legitimate traffic to and from the unsuspecting target. It comes stuffed with features, including rogue Wi-Fi access points, deauth attacks on client APs, a probe request and credentials monitor, transparent proxy, Windows update attack, phishing manager, ARP Poisoning, DNS Spoofing, Pumpkin-Proxy, and image capture on the fly. moreover, the WiFi-Pumpkin is a very complete framework for auditing Wi-Fi security check the list of features is quite broad.
Or you can install WiFi-Pumpkin easily from .DEB file here.
Features of WiFi-Pumpkin:
* Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point
* Deauth Attack Clients AP
* Probe Request Monitor
* DHCP Starvation Attack
* Credentials Monitor
* Transparent Proxy
* Windows Update Attack
* Phishing Manager
* Partial Bypass HSTS protocol
* Support beef hook
* ARP Poison
* DNS Spoof
* Patch Binaries via MITM (BDF-Proxy)
* LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner (Responder)
* Pumpkin-Proxy (ProxyServer (mitmproxy API))
* Capture images on the fly
* TCP-Proxy (with scapy)
* Moduled plugins and proxys
* Wireless Mode support hostapd-mana/hostapd-karma attacks
Plugins on WiFi-Pumpkin:
* Dns2proxy: This tools offer a different features for post-explotation once you change the DNS server to a Victim.
* Sstrip2: Sslstrip is a MITM tool that implements Moxie Marlinspike's SSL stripping attacks based version fork @LeonardoNve/@xtr4nge.
* Sergio_proxy: Sergio Proxy (a Super Effective Recorder of Gathered Inputs and Outputs) is an HTTP proxy that was written in Python for the Twisted framework.
* BDFProxy: Patch Binaries via MITM: BackdoorFactory + mitmProxy, bdfproxy-ng is a fork and review of the original BDFProxy @secretsquirrel.
* Responder: Responder an LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner. Author: Laurent Gaffie.
Plugins Dev Example
About plugins: plugins on the wiki.
A proxy that you can place between in a TCP stream. It filters the request and response streams with (scapy module) and actively modify packets of a TCP protocol that gets intercepted by WiFi-Pumpkin. this plugin uses modules to view or modify the intercepted data that possibly easiest implementation of a module, just add your custom module on "plugins/analyzers/" automatically will be listed on TCP-Proxy tab.
About TCP-Proxy: TCP-Proxy on the wiki
WiFi-Pumpkin's Screenshots: O n the wiki
FAQ: On the wiki
Contact Us: Whether you want to report a bug, send a patch or give some suggestions on this project, drop us or open pull requests.