SQL injection is one of the most common web hacking techniques. Let’s see the top 5 SQL injection tool to detect vulnerabilities!
Sqlmap is an open source SQL injection tool that automates the process of detection and exploitation of SQL injection flaws and takes over database servers.
- Powerful detection engine
- Many niche features as the ultimate penetration tester
- Broad range of switches lasting from database fingerprinting, data fetching from the database, accessing the underlying file system and executing commands on the operating system via out-of-band connections
jSQL Injection is a lightweight application used to find the database information from a distant server.
jSQL Injection is,
- Free, open source and works with cross-platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris)
- Part of the official penetration testing distribution of Kali Linux and is included in other distributions like Pentest Box, Parrot Security OS, ArchStrike or BlackArch Linux.
- Has special feature for the “Automatic injection of 23 kinds of databases”, with injection strategies of Normal, Error, Blind and Time
Whitewidow is an open source automated SQL injection tool, that is capable of running through a file list, or can scrape Google for potential vulnerable websites.
It allows automatic file formatting, random user agents, IP addresses, server information, multiple SQL injection syntax, ability to launch sqlmap from the program, and a fun environment.
Blind-Sql-Bitshifting performs blind SQL injection by using the bitshifting method to calculate characters instead of guessing them.
It requires 7/8 requests per character, depending on the configuration.
Blisqy is a tool to aid Web Security researchers to find Time-based Blind SQL injection on HTTP Headers and also exploitation of the same vulnerability.
- The exploitation through Blisqy enables slow data siphon from a database (currently supports MySQL/MariaDB only) using bitwise operation on printable ASCII characters, via a blind-SQL injection.
- For interoperability with other Python tools and to enable other users, special features are provided in Blisqy, where the modules can be imported into other Python based scripts.
Try all the best tools and explore them!