Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more. You can use this patcher to break some apps’ Android Market License Verification or other Verifications.
To use all features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device.Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.So you are solely responsible of use of this application.Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).
Lucky Patcher can almost crack and mod all apps available to Play Store in just some steps but currently it cannot mod or crack online games and apps.
How to remove license of any app:
- Open your app drawer on your android device and open the lucky patcher app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
- Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove License Verification => Auto Modes => Apply
How to remove ads:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 mentioned under the heading “How to remove License Of Any App”.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove Google Ads => Patch to remove Google Ads => Apply.
Color Indication of Lucky Patcher:
After running through the list of installed applications on your phone and you’ll see that each has a color.The colors each have a different meaning to describe them:
- Green: Can be registered and disconnected from Google Play
- Yellow: Has a specific patch available
- Blue: Includes Google Ads
- Purple: A system startup app.
- Orange: A system app.
- Red: Cannot be modified.
~ New method for patch inapp purchases (Support patch for InApp emulation (Reassembly Dex));
~ Optimize ads patterns for more stable patch process;
~ Supprot for GooglePlay Inapp Library (api 10) added;
~ New link to site about added custom patches(patch.chelpus.com);
~ New link to submit custom patches(https://patch.chelpus.com/submit);
~ Added "Share" button to backups dialog;
~ Translations updated.
- Replaced the application icon
- Replaced all black and white icons on color
- Graphic compression without loss of quality
- Works on all Android architectures
- Icon Pack thanks by G.P.V.33
- All Languages.
Powered by Froala Editor